The United Kingdom is known for its rainy weather. In fact, London is one of the rainiest capital cities in the world, with an average of 115 days of rain per year.
- The wettest month in the UK is January, with an average of 115mm of rain.
- The driest month in the UK is July, with an average of 45mm of rain.
- The wettest place in the UK is Cumbria, with an average of 3,000mm of rain per year.
- The driest place in the UK is London, with an average of 550mm of rain per year.
The good news is that this means that there are plenty of opportunities to use a promotional umbrella!
The benefits of using a promotional umbrella:
- It's a practical and useful gift. People will appreciate having an umbrella to keep them dry, especially on rainy days.
- It's a high-visibility product. Your brand will be seen by a large number of people when they use your promotional umbrella.
- It's a relatively inexpensive promotional product. You can get a lot of bang for your buck when you give away promotional umbrellas.
- It's a long-lasting promotional product. A good quality umbrella can last for many years, which means your brand will be seen for a long time.
If you're looking for a way to promote your business in the UK, promotional umbrellas are a great option. They're practical, useful, and affordable, and they're sure to get your brand noticed.
Here are some additional tips for using promotional umbrellas to promote your business:
- Choose an umbrella that is branded with your logo and contact information.
- Give away umbrellas at trade shows, events, or other promotional opportunities.
- Offer umbrellas as a loyalty program reward or as a thank-you gift to customers.
- Distribute umbrellas in areas where it rains frequently, such as near train stations or bus stops.
By following these tips, you can use promotional umbrellas to effectively promote your business in the UK. So next time it rains, don't forget to bring your promotional umbrella!
Check our our full range here